About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California
I am 47 and thriving in Southern California. One day at a time.
TO POST A COMMENT: Click on any "orange-colored" post title and scroll to the bottom.




Saturday, December 3, 2011

blogless 2: the resurrection of rumpelstiltskin

can't spin the gobs of hair i pulled from the shower drain...

can't spin the swollen tightness that threatens constant pain...

can't spin the fear of losing "the kid", bulging large up on my gut...

can't spin a future of ugly tests and ego-ed docs and crazy drugs...

can't spin the shame of addiction; non-acceptance, i don't believe...

can't spin the chaos in my mind, lost i wander, frantic frequency...

can't spin my past destruction, angered screams, blood cries of endless grief...

can't spin the heart i sliced, then gorged upon with selfish teeth...

can't spin that final pick up, pills crushed and gobbled up so addict quick...

can't spin that final drink, failing to savor thick that last drop...

can't spin my fractured heart, heavy albatross of self-esteem i drag...

can't spin my pulverized dreams, white powder swept away by night...

can't spin my terror of your world, clear mind, clear heart, clear fear...

and just can't spin the rehab. i'm in rehab. i'm in rehab? yes, my dear.

[where is rumpelstiltskin when you need him?]

No comments:

Post a Comment