Friday, August 1, 2008
I feel the need to wax poetic about hubby....
As my grandmother so eloquently articulated at our wedding,"I won in life's lottery when I met K." This is not to say that we don't have our issues, but the strains are minor in comparison to the joys. I love him. And I'd like to share some of the reasons why I do...
1) His singing voice drips caramel. A talent from God.
2) He is the most amazingly talented bagpiper. It thrills me to watch him play.
3) His photography skills are exceptional. Not to be taken for granted; he has an eye few own...
4) When K. laughs it's the best sound in the world....bar none.
5) He calls me on my shit.
6) He allows my vomitus to spew forth, and embraces me regardless.
7) He is a sexy fox...
8) I love his sensitivity for animals. It inspires me.
9) I adore his sensitive nature.
10) I love our conversations. I love how we can talk for hours and never run out of things to say.
11) Attending 4 U2 concerts for me, well, was above and beyond the call... Even if he crossed his arms the entire time!
12) He always has my best interests at heart.
13) He is adventurous; always willing to try something new.
14) He's willing to be a living kidney donor for me...
What a man. What a partner. What a husband.
Thank you, K., for sticking this out with me.....
Posted by Henriette Ivanans at 7:05 PM