About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California
I am 47 and thriving in Southern California. One day at a time.
TO POST A COMMENT: Click on any "orange-colored" post title and scroll to the bottom.




Sunday, May 31, 2009

Darts of Pleasure

There are many things that I enjoy.

The sound of birds chirping. Beautiful. Kevin's amazing laugh. A slice of Danish cheese. Hugging my basset hound. A glass of full-bodied wine. Laughing at "The Golden Girls". The California breeze that warms my body. A low creatinine; preferably below 2. Listening to The Killers. Love from my friends. Sushi. New clothes. Chocolate milk. Shopping at Ross. Feeling thin. A good workout. The Soup Plantation. Dr. Dauer. California. Traveling. Mac and Cheese. And the sun that shines upon the California landscape...

There is much to be grateful for. And I am. I truly am.

No comments:

Post a Comment