About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California
I am 47 and thriving in Southern California. One day at a time.
TO POST A COMMENT: Click on any "orange-colored" post title and scroll to the bottom.




Friday, July 18, 2008

Thanks, Chris Martin

So my first real post will be a bit of a rip off. This whole cyber-diary thing has admittedly freaked me out a bit....being the kind of gal who values honesty above pretty much anything else. Where's the line I shouldn't cross(?), because I often lose sight of it in real life. It's much like the inviting sight of a pool by moonlight. You know it will be startling to dive right in, but the as the water envelopes your skin, it soothes and calms and comforts your entire being. So, I'm going to do just that. Dive right in. And censoring be damned. This is MY blog, after all.

Just because I'm losing, doesn't mean I'm lost
Doesn't mean I'll stop, doesn't mean I will cross

Just because I'm hurting, doesn't mean I'm hurt
Doesn't mean I didn't get what I deserve, no better and no worse

I just got lost, every river that I've tried to cross
And every door I ever tried was locked
And I'm just waiting 'til the shine wears off

VIVA LA VIDA, baby!

Deep breath. Jump high. Splash!

No comments:

Post a Comment