About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California
I am 47 and thriving in Southern California. One day at a time.
TO POST A COMMENT: Click on any "orange-colored" post title and scroll to the bottom.




Tuesday, November 24, 2009

stand up comedy


said the husband to the wife, "i think i'm going to shave my head."

WHY? why. why. why.

"i'm trying to accept my hair loss".

said the wife to the husband, "but you're not bald. i like the hair you have."

"you don't know what it's like to lose your hair".

hmmmmm....

"well, at least you have 2 kidneys".

[I'm KIDDING.]

the wife continued, "i mean, if that's your biggest problem".

the husband mumbled, "that's not my biggest problem".

"oh, am i your biggest problem?".

"you said it".

TOUCHE and well played.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! He told me he was thinking of shaving it at Pleasanton, rock the baldness K Mac!

    ReplyDelete