About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California
I am 47 and thriving in Southern California. One day at a time.
TO POST A COMMENT: Click on any "orange-colored" post title and scroll to the bottom.




Sunday, April 5, 2009

C'mon, C'mon...

It struck me that my last entry was rather heavy duty.

My times do weigh heavy upon my soul, but there's always room for a giggle....

And recently there smeared a smile from ear to ear upon my face...

Let me paint you a picture.

Age 40. Riddled with side effects. Moon face, skinny frame, finger fungus, inconsistent cycles and constant apathy.

Still, I found myself at the gym; determined and strong...

So mirage like, before me there appeared a vision.

He was Brad Pitt/Zac Efron like. (Hey, my husband rewinds Heidi Klum commercials).

Compliments abounded.

"You have a Renee Zellweger thing going. Looks good on you".

My heart soared...but that was before I remembered my favorite comedienne (Kathy Griffin) called her a puffy asian crack whore...

HMMMMMM.....

No comments:

Post a Comment