About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California
I am 47 and thriving in Southern California. One day at a time.
TO POST A COMMENT: Click on any "orange-colored" post title and scroll to the bottom.




Thursday, January 20, 2011

a match made in heaven

there once was a red headed girl
whose kidneys began to unfurl
they wasted away
but mum saved the day
her oyster of health my new pearl

chronic illness is kind of a hell
bound and gagged and forced cruelly to dwell
but when love's in your life
it tempers the strife
casting promise and hope like a spell

no longer a bad sitcom joke
my kidney's a match with some bloke
expansively wide
his heart is my guide
the love of my life...yeah, i'm stoked.

12 comments:

  1. That is the most wonderful news!! I have shivers of joy and a big smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!! (Steph's girl who sang at the wedding)

    ReplyDelete
  3. An answered prayer...
    Love to you both. So happy for you. I just can't stop crying and smiling at the same time!!!
    XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. REALLY?! That is sooooooooo amazing. So happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic!!!! the neighbors are wondering why I'm screaming and jumping up and down. Congrats to you both!!!
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very very happy for you! You both are amazing people and deserve the best, in health and life!!! xoxo...C

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOOT!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! let us know if you need ANYTHING. I mean it1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Henriette, That is awesome! I am so happy for you. Okay, I'll stop crying now. But OMG!!! That is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have tears in my eyes and my heart is soaring!

    I love you both~
    Momma Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. [speechless]

    SO happy for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AMAZING!!! AHHHHH!! LOOOOOOOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete