About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California
I am 47 and thriving in Southern California. One day at a time.
TO POST A COMMENT: Click on any "orange-colored" post title and scroll to the bottom.




Thursday, January 5, 2012

to whom it concerns

dear cyclosporine,

i've got a lot on my plate right now. being 24 days out of rehab, trying to salvage my marriage, galvanize my spirit, and all. i'm trying to love you, but if you could let up on the whole 20 lbs. of swelling thing, tha'd be cool. i mean, there's a reason i never wanted to walk like a pregnant woman. i'm also trying to get behind the whole "yay! i'm sober and alive thing!" and it'd be a lot easier to jump for joy, minus the whole "michelin man" deal.

most sincerely,

henriette the recovering alcoholic-addict-multiple-post-renal-transplants-little-red-haired-girl xo

[object in picture feels larger than actual size]

2 comments:

  1. "- men størst af alt er kærligheden!"

    Det er så nemt at sige og skrive det, det er så svært at efterleve det!

    Dr. Margrethesvej i Roskilde

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am continuously browsing online for articles that can benefit me.Amazing website. Extremely informative. Thanks for this.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete